This site has information about securing your information in more secure way by providing network security,hacking tips and hacking tips for users.
They can learn securing there facebook account or hacking tips online free.
Download free android app for hacking news
What is the Windows 8 Release Preview Product Key?
Though Windows 8 RP is a pre release of Microsoft new Operating System
still you require product key(Serial Keys) to install windows 8 release
preview.When you install windows 8 release preview you will be asked to
enter the product key.
Product Key for Windows 8 Release Preview:
As this is not the final release Microsoft mentioned the Windows 8
Release Preview Product key on their website.They gave a universal
product key which works for every windows 8 user.This will not work for
final release of Windows 8.
Windows 8 Release Preview Universal Product key:
If you want to enable Windows 8 Media Center use the below product key:
Some more product keys:
Windows 8 Professional Edition Key :XKY4K-2NRWR-8F6P2-448RF-CRYQH
Windows 8 Release Preview Key:TK8TP-9JN6P-7X7WW-RFFTV-B7QPF
Windows 8 Consumer Preview Key:DNJXJ-7XBW8-2378T-X22TX-BKG7J
Windows 8 Developers Preview Product key:6RH4V-HNTWC-JQKG8-RFR3R-36498
Windows Server 8 Developers Version Key:4Y8N3-H7MMW-C76VJ-YD3XV-MBDKV
Fix to Product Key Errors:
Most of them informed me that the Release Preview product key has been
blocked or not working any more.Some of them are getting error after
entering the product keys.Here I got couple of solutions to fix the
problems during installation.
1.Windows 8 Clean Installation Product Key Do Not Match Problem:
* We need to integrate the key with Windows 8 installation itself,So that there is no need for checking the BIOS for serial key.
* Create a text file with name PID.
* Open it and enter the values as shown in figure below.
* Here you need to replace the xxxx with your own serial key.
* Save the file and copy it to F:\sources. Here F is the bootable Windows 8 Installation disk/Pendrive.
Solution to Error 0xC004F061:
* Run the registry editor. Press WIN+R then type regedit.