How to unlock Idea net setter 3g E1732 PermanenltyIdea net setter 3G huawei E1732 is now become most popular dongle on these days. Idea Cellular has been developed a new firmware on their new Huawei dongles as it get many difficulties to unlocking it. Hence we came with new method to unlock Idea Net Setter E1732 modem easily. First of all you must have patience as this process is bit long. You have to download some softwares from below. I will also give you latest Mobile Partner version from which you can easily access all Networks APN.
Advantages of Unlock Idea Netsetter 3G E1732
- You can use any Gsm Sim Cards.
- This unlock method is only for Huawei E1732.
- You will be able to make calls, sms, USSD from new Mobile Partner.
- Don't Try this method on any other Huawei dongles.
- Remember unlocking method exclude your Dongle warranty.
Mandatory Terms of Unlocking
- You have to disable your antivirus during the unlocking process because your antivirus detects CDMA Workshop as a virus.
- Your Idea dashboard opened several times during the unlocking process close it before updating or unlocking your modem.
Things required to Unlock Idea Netsetter 3g
NOTE: Install mobile partner firmware only, when your modem is successfully unlocked.
How to Unlock Huawei E1732 Idea Net Setter 3G
- First you have to disable your antivirus during this unlock procedure.
- Insert Idea net setter modem in your PC/Laptop and place other Network sim in your net setter (don't insert your default IDEA sim).
- Now you must have to find your port number of modem in which your huawei modem is connected.
- Do right click on your My Computer icon > Properties > Device Manager > Ports (COM & LPT) > HUAWEI Mobile Connect – 3G Application Interface (COM[here is your huwaei modem port number])
- Note down the COM port number of your huwaei modem E1732 is connected.
- Run "CDMA Workshop v2.7.0"
- Go to COM Settings (At mode) under the Main tab section and select your com port which you might have been noted.
- Click on connect button.
- Click on Read Button.
- Go to the Security Tab > Type"000000" in the blank box under SPC > Click on SPC button > Click on "Send" > Click on ok.
- Now Go to Memory tab > NV Items > Read > a dialog box will appear click OK > NV ITEM BOX will appear > In Last NV Item type "9999" > Click OK > now save the file on your Desktop by giving file name E1732 Unlock.
- When a buffer reach 100% your file is saved successfully on your desktop > a dialog box will appear > Click OK > Minimize CDMA Workshop v2.7.0.
- Run E1732 Downgrader > accept agreement > Next > wait for a few seconds untill the search of your modem finishes > (Don't mark on auto remove) > start > At the end of Downloading program wou will get Update Failure message! Don't worry and don't get disappointed > click OK > Click Finish.
- Now Maximize your CDMA Workshop > Main tab > Disconnect.
- Again Plug in your modem to the computer > Check the Port again with the same process you done above and click on connect button.
- Go to Memory tab and click on NV items > Click on Write > a confirm box will appear > click ok > a open dialog box will appear > open the E1732 Unlock from your desktop file which you saved earlier.
- When the buffer level reach 100% a "information" box will appear with a success message > click OK > Main tab > click on Disconnect button.
- Now close "CDMA Workshop" > A confirm dialogue box will appear > Click NO.
- Close everything and enable your antivirus.
- That's it! your Idea net setter is unlocked successfully.